None would have missed playing the world famous video poker Deuces Wild. Now there is a still better version of it in the form of Bonus Deuces Wild. Microgaming made their existing game all the more interesting and exciting with lot more features and options. It is beneficial to the players who are trying to get a hold on video poker. It uses the usual 52 card deck and as in the original one, 5 cards are dealt to the players and they have to choose which ones to keep and which ones to dispose off. This game offers extra payouts for ‘5 of a kind’ and ‘royal flushes’. The RTP of the poker stands at an impressive 99.15%.
The standard deck of 52 cards is made use of in this poker. You are handed 5 cards as the initial hand and you have to make a decision on what card to keep and which card to let go. After you dispose off your cards, you are given new cards from the deck.
If you have an upper hand, you are eligible for a payout. The goal of the game is to get a combination, which is paying you in exchange of some cards which are free.
The deuces serve as a wild symbol. They can replace any card for the players to form a qualifying hand.
Symbols and Pay tables
- Three of a kind hand: This will give you 1 credit for 1 coin, 2 for 2 coins, 3 for 3, 4 for 4 and 5 credits for 5 coins.
- Straight Hand: This hand also yields 1 credit for 1 coin, 2 for 2 coins, 3 for 3, 4 for 4 and 5 credits for 5 coins.
- Flush Hand: This gives out 3 credits for 1 coin, 6 credits for 2 coins, 9, 12 and 15 for 3, 4 and 5 coins respectively.
- Flush House Hand, Four of a kind Hand: These 2 give a maximum of 20 credits for 5 coins and comes down to 16, 12, 8 and 4 credits for 4, 3, 2 and 1 coins respectively.
- Straight Flush Hand: This lets us take home 40 credits for 5 coins, 32 credits for 4 coins, 24 for 3, 16 for 2 and 8 for a single coin.
- Five of a kind Hand (Six to King): This gives a minimum of 18 credits for a single coin, 36 credits for a couple of them, 54 for 3 of them, 72 for 4 and 90 for 5 of them.
- Five of a kind Hand (3, 4, 5): Gives 200 credits for 5 coins, 160 for 4, 120 for 3, 80 for 2 and 40 for 1 coin.
- Five of a kind hand (Ace): This showers you with 400 credits for 5 coins, 320 credits for 4 coins, 240 for 3, 160 for 2 and 80 for 1.
- Wild Royal Hand: The hand makes you win 125 for 5 coins, 100 for 4, 75 for 3, 50 for 2 and 25 for 1 coin.
- Four of a kind Hand (Deuces): This graces you with 1000 credits when you bet 5 coins, 800 for 4 coins, 600 for 3, 400 for 2 and 200 for 1 coin.
- 4 Deuces with Aces: If you are lucky, you can win 2000 credits with 5 coins, 1600 for 4 coins, 1200 for 3, 800 for 2 and 400 for 1 coin.
- Royal Flush: This is the most rewarding hand. It gives you 5000 credits for 5 coins, 3200 credits when you bet 4 coins, 2400 when you wager 3 coins, 1600 for 2 and 800 for 1 coin.
- Doubling Feature:
After a win, the player can still increase his prize by clicking on the double button. Here, you are given 5 cards, which includes one card by a virtual dealer. 4 of the cards are face down and the one card by the dealer is visible. You have to pick up one of the cards from your 4 cards and if it is higher than that of the dealer, your winnings are doubled.
In case your selected card is lower than the dealer’s, you are in anger of losing the earnings of the final winning hand.
The game does not offer any jackpots.
- The wild cards come in very handy.
- The option of Autoplay is provided.
- The doubling option is very attractive.
- Payouts are not huge.
- No jackpot is provided.